4-49 Botany Bay – Villa Pearl (previously known as Villa Whydah) is back up for auction again – Villa Pearl Auction Post.
If you are looking for long term value – then consider these facts:
- Villa Pearl sits on approximately 4.36 acres in Botany Bay.
- The land was sold in 2009 for $1.5m (per Recorder of Deeds)
- The home sold at Auction in 2014 for $8,855,000 (per MLS data)
- Current starting bid is only $403 per square foot. (based on total SQFT)
- Home could not be rebuilt on this lot for current starting bid.
There is only one comparable on the market on St. Thomas – Estate at Spring Bay. Originally listed at $24,175,000 – the price is now $12.5m (Has a dock)
Looking to spend less money? Consider 4-10 Botany Bay. Over 11,000 total SQFT and listed for $4,499,000. Over 5 acres. Approximately 90% complete. (different level of finishes)
View Auction Info and Contact Form: Visit Villa Pearl Auction
Auction information provided by Concierge Auctions. Listing is also for sale on the MLS via Broker Reciprocity. Contact us today for information on this villa and other available homes on St. Thomas or St. John including:
St. John Real Estate Deals (owners motivated to sell):
Villa Rivendell – Listed at $5,250,000 – Make Offer
Villa Sol Mate – Listed at $1,475,000 – Make Offer
Privateer Point – 13 Acres – Make Offer
Beachfront Villa – Listed at $3,900,000 – Make Offer