Running Returns to the Virgin Islands Calling all runners! After a pandemic induced hiatus, running events are finally returning to the VI. Races are wonderful...
Oil Nut Bay
What people like about Oil Nut Bay
- Concierge Services & Facilities:
- • Complete concierge services to arrange itineraries and activities
- • Scheduled ferry service within the North Sound
- • Full chef service and provisioning
- • Nanny service
- • Housekeeping and butler services
- Oil Nut Bay Marina:
- • 88-slip marina accommodating boats up to 30 meters (100 feet)
- • Artisan boutique shops and Lobster Shack
- Beach Club & Restaurant:
- • Private, outdoor lounge with three unique pools, waterfall and grotto with in-water bar stools
- • Al fresco light fare serving contemporary Caribbean cuisine
- Nut House & Nature Center:
- • Nut House kids club with a full range of activities and programming designed for kids of all ages
- • Nature Center that encourages respect for the land and sea
- • Dedicated on-site activities director
- • Paddle boarding, sailing, kayaking, snorkeling, kitesurfing
- • Five hiking trails spread across the property
- • Tennis facilities and instruction
- • Minutes from all of the activities and entertainment of the North Sound, Virgin Gorda, and greater Caribbean
- • Spa treatments available in-room or in remote outdoor locations
- • Wellness Center with state of the art equipment, yoga and pilates room
On the eastern tip of Virgin Gorda lies a place where life is spent in perfect harmony with the ocean tides, and attention to detail and natural elegance abound. Spread across 400 pristine acres and embraced by the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, Oil Nut Bay offers freehold ownership in a setting that is distinctly refined, exceptionally private and consciously preserved.
The Oil Nut Bay community rests on a tranquil bay lined by a natural coral reed. At the heart of the community is the Beach Club, providing a world-class restaurant with an Al Forno pizza oven, casual poolside dining and pool bar. A collection of open-air patios and cabanas surround three swimming pools, just steps from the white sand beach.
Only accessible by water or helicopter, Oil Nut Bay is an ideal haven for families seeking the comfort, safety and seclusion of their own private island plus one-of-a-kind resort amenities and services—all only minutes from the activities and facilities Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands and the greater Caribbean have to offer.
Oil Nut Bay
Follow the Market Updates on Oil Nut Bay
Oil Nut Bay
• A natural setting of unparalleled physical beauty.
• Extreme low-density planning with only 117 villa sites over 400 acres.
• Fifty percent of the land is designated as open space with nature trails and land preserves.
• Each site has been designed to highlight the diverse topography and expansive sea views.
• Thoughtful architectural guidelines with natural building materials and colors preserve the beauty, coherence and value of all properties.
• Unparalleled resort amenities and service excellence for owners and their guests.
• State-of-the art infrastructure and underground utilities network (BVI electricity, fresh water, communication, marine facilities) provides ready-to-build sites.
• On-site concierge construction services offer a comprehensive team of designers and contractors.
• Solar power generates electricity for desalinization plants, air conditioning, refrigeration, hot water, community lighting and more.
• Extensive water management planning includes reverse osmosis conversion and use of collected rain and grey water.
Carnival Time on St. Thomas It’s FINALLY that time of year again! After a 2-year hiatus due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the community couldn’t be more...
Why Should You Invest in US Virgin Islands Real Estate? As the perfect location for both adventurous spirits and relaxed retirees, the US Virgin Islands is...
Our hearts go out to all those who have been affected by COVID-19 and to those that are working tirelessly to contain the virus. Sea Glass Properties...
8-5 Nazareth | St. Thomas, Virgin Islands This gracious waterfront home is old-world charm and romance coupled with amenities that few St. Thomas residences...
Oil Nut Bay