On the eastern tip of Virgin Gorda lies a place where life is spent in perfect harmony with the ocean tides, and attention to detail and natural elegance abound. Spread across 300 pristine acres and embraced by the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, Oil Nut Bay offers freehold ownership in a setting that is distinctly refined, exceptionally private and consciously preserved.
The Oil Nut Bay community rests on a tranquil bay lined by a natural coral reed. At the heart of the community is the Beach Club, providing a world-class restaurant with an Al Forno pizza oven, casual poolside dining and pool bar. A collection of open-air patios and cabanas surround three swimming pools, just steps from the white sand beach.
Only accessible by water or helicopter, Oil Nut Bay is an ideal haven for families seeking the comfort, safety and seclusion of their own private island plus one-of-a-kind resort amenities and services—all only minutes from the activities and facilities Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands and the greater Caribbean have to offer.
Oil Nut Bay
• A natural setting of unparalleled physical beauty.
• Extreme low-density planning with only 88 villa sites over 300 acres.
• Fifty percent of the land is designated as open space with nature trails and land preserves.
• Each site has been designed to highlight the diverse topography and expansive sea views.
• Thoughtful architectural guidelines with natural building materials and colors preserve the beauty, coherence and value of all properties.
• Unparalleled resort amenities and service excellence for owners and their guests.
• State-of-the art infrastructure and underground utilities network (BVI electricity, fresh water, communication, marine facilities) provides ready-to-build sites.
• On-site concierge construction services offer a comprehensive team of designers and contractors.
• Solar power generates electricity for desalinization plants, air conditioning, refrigeration, hot water, community lighting and more.
• Extensive water management planning includes reverse osmosis conversion and use of collected rain and grey water.
Discover Enchanting Long-Term Rentals For Remote Workers
In a rapidly changing world, one thing is for certain: there has never been a better time to escape...
Our hearts go out to all those who have been affected by COVID-19 and to those that are working tirelessly to contain the virus.
Sea Glass Properties...
8-5 Nazareth | St. Thomas, Virgin Islands
This gracious waterfront home is old-world charm and romance coupled with amenities that few St. Thomas residences...
Stately – Breathtaking – Romantic – Whimsical: Introducing Indochine. This glorious, old-world style 3-acre estate with celestial views...
Condos Under $1M
Finding the perfect condo in paradise is easier than you think! Check out a few of our favorite condos all listed under $1M and each with...
The information on this website is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Equal Housing Opportunity: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Fair Housing Act of 1968.
5328 Yacht Haven Grande
St. Thomas, VI 00802
© 2020 Sea Glass Properties, All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Neutrino, Inc.
Terms and Conditions
Create an account
Already have an account? Sign in.