Everything you need to know about where to find the perfect place to eat! We know all the favorite local places that are sure to satisfy your taste buds and your wallet! So here is the down low on the best place to take your honey for a romantic dinner. The hippest bar to grab a Painkiller with friends at and the place that has a bit of it all for the family!
- ZoZo’s Ristorante
- Location: The Sugar Mill, Caneel Bay, St. John
- Price range: $24 – $38
- Cuisines: Italian
- Want a place to go where every single penny is well spent? Zozo’s is that place! The delicious food, beautiful location at Caneel Bay, and top notch service will make it one of your new favorites!
- The Terrace Restaurant
- 3 FA Cruz Bay Quarter, Cruz Bay 00830, St. John
- Price range: $25 – $50
- Cuisines: French, Seafood, Wine Bar, Oyster Bar
- This is a great place for a romantic date out on the terrace overlooking Cruz Bay or to gather with friends for amazing food and great cocktails!
- Rhumb Lines
- Location: Meada’s Plaza, 00830, St. John
- Price range: $15 – $25
- Cuisines: Caribbean, Pacific Rim, Asian fusion
- Rhumb Lines is hidden behind Meada’s Plaza after you walk through the mini mart there awaits a tropical treat, with bamboo, wooden benches, overhead trellis, large paper lights, pillows, and much more.
- The Tourist Trap
- Location: 14B John’s Folly, Coral Bay 00830, St. John
- Price range: $3 – $12
- Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Diner, Eclectic
- A great place for families with children! Especially if you are dining on a budget.
- The Beach Bar
- Location: Wharfside Village, Cruz Bay 00831, St. John
- Price range: $9 – $16
- Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Grill
- Pull up to Cruz Bay, dock your dingy and head over to The Beach Bar. You cannot beat the magnificent view looking out onto clear blue waters.
- Woody’s Seafood Saloon
- Location: Cruz Bay (50 yards from the ferry dock) St. John
- Price Range : $9-$16
- Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill, Seafood, Local
- Woody’s is known for their “World Famous Happy Hour” featuring $1 brewskis $1 well drinks and $1 off all their cocktails! Everyday from 3pm – 6pm. Enjoy snacking on the local favorites like “Shark Bites” and try their oh so yummy “Bushwacker”!
- Skinny Legs Bar and Grill
- Location: Rte. 10 | Coral Bay, St. John
- Cuisines: American
- Price Range: $9-$20
- If you are on the east side of St. John swing by Skinny Legs! Try one of their Scrumptious burgers thick and juicy and piled high with all the extras.
- Ekaete Pink Corner
- Location: Corner of Rte 10 and Rte 107, Coral Bay, St. John
- Cuisines: Caribbean
- Price Range: $5-$15
- A family operated restaurant with authentic local caribbean cuisine prepared with love. This roadside restaurant is open catch-as-catch-can, but the welcome can’t be beat! The home made coconut-mango ice cream is simply heavenly!
- Bon Appétit Everyone!
[schema type=”review” rev_name=”Good Eats St. John” author=”Sarah” pubdate=”2014-05-22″ ]
The information on this website is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Equal Housing Opportunity: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Fair Housing Act of 1968.
POPULAR SEARCHESResidential Rentals Condos for Sale Homes Under $300,000 St. Thomas Real Estate Rentals St. Thomas Waterfront Homes St. John USVI Condos for Sale St. John Waterfront Homes St. John Map USVI Luxury Real Estate
POPULAR AREASPeterborg St. Thomas Ritz Carlton St. Thomas Mahogany Run St. Thomas Secret Harbor St. Thomas
5328 Yacht Haven Grande
St. Thomas, VI 00802
O: 340.774.5277 F: 340.777.9472
7 King Street, Christiansted
St. Croix, VI 00820
Sign InSign in with Facebook Sign in with Google
Create an account
Create an AccountSign up with Facebook Sign up with Google
Already have an account? Sign in.