Finding the perfect place to rent on St. John can be a tad more challenging than renting on St. Thomas only because St. John is a smaller Island and since 2/3 of it is a protected national park.
St. John definitely has a mystical small town feel to it, where you can finally feel away from all the hustle and bustle of state side living. You will not find a huge shopping mall or retail store here! You will, however, be surrounded lush green valleys and hills most of which overlook dazzling turquoise water.
Tip & Info – Renting on St. John
- I highly recommend purchasing The VI Settlers Handbook. This book is full of useful information and everything you need to know about what to expect!
- The VI Moving Center is a website fully dedicated to those moving to the Virgin Islands. It has information on finding employment, housing, and message boards so you can connect with locals who have the inside scoop.
- Be sure to check out your local newspapers if you are searching for a long term or short term rental in the classifieds, like the St. John Tradewinds newspaper
- For long term housing rentals get in touch with your local real estate companies! Here at Sea Glass Properties you can depend on us to find the perfect rental for you.
- For short term, high end rentals check out the luxurious Residence at The Hill St. John
Please contact us here at Sea Glass Properties with any questions you may have.
Happy Renting – Sarah
[schema type=”review” rev_name=”Renting in St John” author=”Sarah” pubdate=”2015-07-16″ ]